FACTS Grant and Aid
Aid for the 2020-2021 school year will be processed by FACTS Grant and Aid. The application will open on October 1.
All need-based awards will be contingent on reception of the most recent tax return.
Income guidelines for EITC/OSTC programs are as follows:
- Household income: $90,000
- One dependent: $105,842
- Two dependents: $121,684
- Three dependents: $137,526
- Add $15,842 for each additional dependent
Charles Ellis Trust For Girls
The Charles Ellis Trust for Girls helps young women in Philadelphia excel in high school and be prepared for post-secondary success.
To be eligible for an Ellis Trust, applicants must:
- reside in Philadelphia
- live in a household where one or both parents are physically disabled or mentally absent. Married guardians (aunts, uncles, grandparents, siblings) must still meet the income guidelines.
- be currently enrolled in either 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade (including the summer before 9th grade)
- have at least a C average in major school subjects
- continue to make academic progress toward timely graduation
Additionally, families of applicants must:
- meet the income eligibility requirements for reduced-price lunch under the National School Lunch Program
- prove the applicant’s dependency status (applicant’s name must appear on tax returns or DPA documents)
- not own property other than their primary house
2021-22 Ellis Application will be available January 1, 2021. The application will close March 15, 2021.
Children's Scholarship Fund Philadelphia